Menus for the week of January 12th.
We knew breakfast sandwiches would be popular, but we didn’t quite expect the fanaticism its loyal followers would bring. That such a simple little item could stir the hearts of men and women alike is surely a sign of witchcraft, or perhaps it’s whatever we’ve put in that saucy sauce…
Here’s what we’ve got planned for next week:
- Monday showcases the Italian region of Emilia-Romagna, which has probably bestowed more gifts to the culinary arts than any other in history.
- Tuesday gets funky with South Korean gochujang.
- Wednesday serves it up Spanish tapas style.
- Thursday re-imagines what German immigrants ate in 19th c. New York.
- Friday will take you down by the Bayou.
We’ve also made some changes to our wine & beer list since the new year, including a new IPA, a Saison from Le Merle, and a Grenache that is super food-friendly. Check ‘em out.
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
-Jesse-If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the bottom of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.
Here were some of the highlights from last week:
Chickpea & Breadcrumb Stuffed Onions + Toasted Millet Pilaf + Roasted Rainbow Carrots & Rutabegas + Beetroot, Orange & Black Olive Salad
Chicken Korma with Cashew and White poppy seed paste + Saffron Rice + Crunchy Root Vegetable Slaw