Menus for the week of September 19th
Currently in season at the Farmer’s market: bell peppers, zucchini, eggplant, grapes, figs, corn, tomatoes (nearing the end of their run!)
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday ‘as a spot of brekkie for dinner, which you Yanks call lunch
- Tuesday nods silently in approval of Hardscrabble Pioneer Women
- Wednesday rolls out the red carpet for the Return of the King
- Thursday shows signs of the lasting legacy of California’s Mexican heritage
- Friday weaves through the crowds in the streets of Shanghai
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.