Menus for the week of July 25th
Some of you have asked for the recipe behind our delicious homemade granola we serve for breakfast. Well, a friend of ours put together a short tutorial for you ;)
Also, we’ve noticed over time that the colorful versions of vegetables we serve are always eaten less than the mainstream colors (orange carrots, white potatoes, etc). Well, the NY Times has something to say about that. Spread the word!
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday feeds a mining town in California Gold Country
- Tuesday wants to put Gochujang sauce on EVERYTHING!
- Wednesday is in awe of the magical powers of the Maillard reaction
- Thursday scores big at the Oaxacan market
- Friday loves all Heirloom Vegetables, which we will continue to serve even though a segment of our customer base inexplicably refuses to eat purple potatoes. Seriously, we have no idea why. They’re delicious.
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.