Menus for the week of April 25th
“Music is music, ultimately. If it makes you feel good, cool.”
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday weeps in solidarity with your Mom over Prince, because, you know, he was never really your favorite, but still, you always mourn a legend.
- Tuesday makes your mother proud by hosting Seder for your goyim friends.
- Wednesday tries to make sense of the streets in Hồ Chí Minh City.
- Thursday thanks Morrocco for the gift of tagine.
- Friday romanticizes the small-town potluck.
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.