Menus for the week of March 28th.
Team Picnic (or at least, the cool half of us) rocked the court this weekend in an intense game of b-ball. Intense because we were all sweating and hurting after about 20 minutes. Still fun!
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday brings home food from Easter at Mom’s
- Tuesday singes karaoke in NYC Koreatown
- Wednesday has Mama Nasty feelin’ spicy
- Thursday takes the top down for a California road trip
- Friday is inspired by that McDonald’s around the corner from us
Speaking of sports, the Giants have their first home game on April 7th. If you go to Giants games (to watch the game, or just to watch people watching the game), swing by for some pre-game snacks and drinks that don’t cost $12.
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.
Here were some of the highlights from last week:
Marble Potato Salad with Pea Shoots and Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette. Asparagus & Greens with Pickled Chiles. Roasted Carrots & Artichokes with Thyme. Gigante Beans with Spring Onions.
(served last Friday)