Menus for the week of February 29th
You know, when you think about it, every other year leaps over this hidden easter-egg of a day, so why do we call this the leap year? I mean, wikipedia has a semi-reasonable answer to that question, but I’d prefer to just speculate…
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday celebrates manual corrections to the Gregorian calendar.
- Tuesday weaves through the streets of Bangkok, picking up a bite to eat along the way
- Wednesday pays our debt to Alice Waters
- Thursday heaps on the grits in Hot-lanta
- Friday celebrates the magical cooking element of the Sauce
This is a leap-letter, so I’m leaping over the closing paragraph.
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.