Menus for the week of July 27th.
There have been a couple wonderful articles published about us lately, check ‘em out! This Is the Right Way to Chop All of Your Favorite Summer Produce from Brit+Co, and a general write-up in the Musey App blog (where we were also rated one of the 10 best coffee shops in which to write the next great American novel in San Francisco.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday visits momma-mia in Modena, Italy
- Tuesday goes south in Chettinad, India
- Wednesday follows the spice trade to West Sumatra
- Thursday takes a Caribbean vacation in Puerto Rico
- Friday dresses up some Americana classics
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.
Here were some of the highlights from last week:
Chicken Legs Adobadas. Arroz y Frijoles with Toasted Garlic.) Elote with Queso Fresco & Chile.
(Served last Monday)