Menus for the week of October 10th
What’s wonderful about good food is that if you focus solely on what’s in front of you, you can lose yourself in a dish, even if momentarily.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday pairs up satisfying culinary bedfellows
- Tuesday momentarily considers expatriating to Sayulita, Mexico
- Wednesday imagines what a Bennigan’s in Beirut would serve
- Thursday weds English & Italian cuisine in Marsala, Sicily
- Friday hoots & hollers at a back-porch BBQ in Alabama
Picnic’s 2nd birthday party is just a month away, so mark your calendars for an ice cream social on Friday, November 11th! More details to come… though that’s really all you need to know.
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.