Menus for the week of September 6th
Put away your white clothing, people. Labor Day is over. Or you could break the rules and wear white year round, you rebel.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday slept in and lounged around
- Tuesday sneaks past the border into Isfahan, Iran
- Wednesday loves that bar food has been elevated to gastropubs
- Thursday plays ball in the Dominican Republic
- Friday sets sail for Athens (Texas)
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.