Menus for the week of July 10th
We’re back in action, ready to take on the second half of the year. We hope you didn’t miss us too much last week! After experiencing peak-hot-dog during July 4th BBQs, we welcome a return to vegetables.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday sets sail for Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Tuesday visits a few old friends in N’Oleans
- Wednesday hears that Pampanga is THE place to go for Filipino food
- Thursday summers in a chateau in Nice, France
- Friday cooks without rules or boundaries
We’re taking brunch to the next level with bottomless mimosas. It had to happen eventually. We could only hold out for so long.
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.