Menus for the week of June 20th
Well, the basketball season is all wrapped up, and I can’t believe that the Warriors [select one based on outcome]:
- pulled it together to cap off a monumental season.
- lost to Lebron James and 4 other dudes who happened to be on the court for some reason.
- had all five of their top players thrown out over the course of a single game.
- decided to only take shots from the half-court line… and it worked.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday is surprised to hear that Guadalajara is a bigger city than L.A.
- Tuesday wanders through old Jerusalem
- Wednesday celebrates Stockholm… the city, not the syndrome
- Thursday secretly enjoys a good Dad-joke
- Friday dances in solidarity at Gay Pride
Also, just a heads up that we’ll be closed during the entire week of July 4th. We’ve heard that many businesses in the area will be closed on the 4th & 5th, so we decided to just close up shop and take a mid-year vacation. Hooray!
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.