Menus for the week of June 27th
Tomatoes are IN! So are corn, stone fruit, bell peppers and leafy greens. Drop in at a farmer’s market ASAP!
Also, just a reminder that we’ll be closed all next week, since many of our customers seem to have Monday & Tuesday off anyway, and so that our devoted chefs & staff can get a nice summer break.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday can’t contain itself over the explosion of summer vegetable season
- Tuesday eats at la nonna’s in Piemonte, Italy
- Wednesday is a show of the (Far) East meeting West (coast)
- Thursday unfolds the map to find Pachuca, Mexico
- Friday embraces extra-extra-long July 4th Weekends
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.