Menus for the week of May 23rd
“The only real stumbling block is fear of failure. In cooking you’ve got to have a what-the-hell attitude.”
~ Julia Child
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday Chef Gabriela Cámara of Mexico City’s Contramar and now SF’s Cala
- Tuesday winks through time at Nonna Pappafava
- Wednesday was heavily influenced by Amna’s Dad
- Thursday fires up a BBQ in North Berkeley
- Friday daydreams of a trip to Hawaii
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.