Menus for the week of May 2nd
We’re changing up our open-hours to reflect the neighborhood trends. We’re closing earlier on the weekdays, and opening up for Saturday brunch:
Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 10-2pm
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday doesn’t really matter because I forgot to get this out in time :P
- Tuesday breaks out the wok to cook like Kantō, Japan
- Wednesday features our beloved Miss Paulina
- Thursday celebrates South African Heritage Day, which technically isn’t until 24 September, but hell, you probably didn’t even know it existed until now, so…
- Friday dances in an underground nightclub in the Balkans
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.
Here were some of the highlights from last week: