Menus for the week of April 4th.
For those of you who had a small heart attack over our April Fools Day prank last week, don’t worry, we haven’t even come close to serving you your last beef tongue etouffee or deconstructed Tunisian tajine.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday learns from Andy Ricker, who learned from Thai grandmothers
- Tuesday does O.G. brunch at Charleston’s Hominy Grill
- Wednesday backpacks through Peru
- Thursday runs in slow motion through fields of lavender in Provence
- Friday can’t help stopping for Antojitos all over Mexico City
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.