Menus for the week of March 21st
Chef, Author, and PBS-Food-Show-Superstar Joanne Weir will be with us on Wednesday, when we’ll be cooking a menu inspired by her love & evangelism of cooking fresh, simple food. She’ll be doing a book signing for her new book, Kitchen Gypsy, which will also be available for sale. Stop by! It’s our first guest chef of note, and certainly won’t be our last.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday takes the long ferry-ride to Okinawa
- Tuesday travels through time to what colonial Brits would’ve eaten in India
- Wednesday celebrates Joanne Weir’s Passion
- Thursday sweats it out with Tex Mex
- Friday stops by the farmer’s market to grab supplies for a spring picnic
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.
Here were some of the highlights from last week:
Orchiette Pasta Salad with Butternut Squash & Bloomsdale Spinach. White Beans with Slow Roasted Tomatoes. Citrus Glazed Turnips, Rutabaga, Rainbow Carrots. Speckled Escarole Salad with Grapefruit & Shaved Pecorino.
(served last Tuesday)