Menus for the week of March 7th.
“Food, in the end, in our own tradition, is something holy. It’s not about nutrients and calories. It’s about sharing. It’s about honesty. It’s about identity.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday squeezes through the crowds in Mumbai
- Tuesday stops the caravan in Marrakech, Morocco
- Wednesday relaxes at a ranch in La Mancha, Spain
- Thursday eats well in Monastiraki Square, Greece
- Friday gets into a bar fight in Boston
Did anyone else lose their weekend to House of Cards? Worth it.
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.