Menus for the week of March 14th
We’ve got a new coffee cocktail on the menu starting this week. It’s a spin on a Vietnamese iced coffee, but the brave & daring should ask for the secret-menu version.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday rolls out an overpriced blanket for a picnic in Napa
- Tuesday is pinned under the heel of Italy’s boot
- Wednesday makes the pilgrimage to Si Racha, Thailand
- Thursday drinks with saints… heavily
- Friday hikes Hierve el Agua, and then pounds a ¡Pina Loca!, because what could be more refreshing after a hike than a pineapple soaked in mezcal?
Next Wednesday, March 23rd, is a day you won’t want to miss. Joanne Weir, James Beard Award-winning author and star of the popular PBS cooking show Joanne Weir Gets Fresh, will be doing a book-signing while we cook a menu inspired by her culinary philosophy. We’ll have copies of Kitchen Gypsy available for sale on site.
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.