Menus for the week of February 16th.
Nothing like a beautiful, hot, sunny February weekend to remind you that the globe is getting hotter but it ain’t gonna be all bad.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday we were closed, remember?
- Tuesday asked an immigrant taxi driver where he likes to eat that reminds him of home, to which he replied, Pho Ha Nam Ninh – order the “#25 dry” and don’t ask questions!
- Wednesday is served by your Jewish mother, who you never call anymore
- Thursday shows you what cold is really like in Oslo, Norway
- Friday shows you what heat is really like Lagos, Nigeria (chile-files, this is your day!!!)
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.