Menus for the week of November 14th
Some of you may have noticed that Chef Natalia has been missing from behind the counter for the past couple weeks. Well, she’s about 5 months pregnant (hooray!), but unfortunately an accident has injured her shoulder and so she’s taking maternity leave early. If you’d like to send her your love, you can leave a note with Chef Leigh, or post it to our facebook page.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday travels the dirt roads of Eutawville, SC to seek out legendary BBQ
- Tuesday re-visits the Maghreb on Mission St. (aka Foreign Cinema)
- Wednesday continues to explore India, and comes across Kongu Nadu
- Thursday re-plays Early Thanksgiving, since it was such a hit last time
- Friday wanders the tiled streets of Lisbon
Thanks to everyone who stopped by our 2nd birthday party! :)
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.