Menus for the week of October 17th
I can’t remember the last time we’ve had a good rain in October. Finger’s crossed that we’ll have a winter that stocks the slopes and replenishes the reservoirs.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday mourns for Haiti’s loss from Hurricane Matthew
- Tuesday explores regional hummus recipies in Amman, Jordan
- Wednesday bravely orders the “drooling chicken” in Chengdu, China
- Thursday cruises the strip with a bunch of fancied-up Midwesterners
- Friday is super late to the Oktoberfest party
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.