Menus for the week of September 26th
What could be more exciting this week than watching the most consequential debates in a generation? Charcutapalooza, of course! That’s right, the lady-chefs are rolling up their sleeves extra high this Thursday to bring you Country Pate, Pork Headcheese, Bourbon & Chicken Liver Pate, and Duck Rillette.
Spreadable and pressed meats are a personal specialty & passion of Natalia & Leigh, so you DO NOT want to miss this event. I can assure you we will sell out of everything.
Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week:
- Monday missed the Die Antwoord, concert, so is serving it up like they do Johannesburg, South Africa
- Tuesday sails to the isle of Sardinia
- Wednesday listens to Bapuji in Gujarat, India
- Thursday goes all-in on meat for CHARCUTAPALOOZA
- Friday tosses some flowers in the air for Wedding Season
Stop in, say hello, grab a bite to eat.
If you want our weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox, find the sign-up box at the top of our homepage. Photos of the meals are typically uploaded by 11am.